The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Prepare for Your Exam
The best preparation for certification exams is practical experience. We recommend one or more years of hands-on experience using AWS.
This certification exam is targeted for professional expert in AWS Solution and the exam will validate your skills in design, develop and deploy advanced cloud based solutions. The candidates should also have an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices. The exam will check the professional ability when defining a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements giving implementation guidance based on best practices The certification is for administrators, system engineers, functional consultants, partners, and project managers, and developers expert in AWS Solution. The audience typically includes developers, implementation consultants, technical support personnel, and system administrators. This is a list of covered topics:
- Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- Choose performant storage and databases.
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
- Determine how to secure application tiers.
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
- Professional experience using AWS technology
- How to design cloud services
- Database concepts
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
0TAKE THIS COURSE