Dive deep into the BERT intuition and applications:
Powerful and disruptive: Learn the concepts behind a new BERT, getting rid of RNNs, CNNs and other heavy deep learning models to implement a more intuitive way to process language that will suit a wide range of NLP purposes, including yours!
User-friendly and efficient: We’ve designed the course using the latest technologies, using Tensorflow 2.0 and Google Colab, assuring that you won’t have any local machine/software version/compatibility issues and that you are using the most up-to-date tools.
What You Will Learn!
- Understand the history about BERT and why it changed NLP more than any algorithm in the recent years
- Understand how BERT is different from other standard algorithm and is closer to how humans process languages
- Use the tokenizing tools provided with BERT to preprocess text data efficiently
- Use the BERT layer as a embedding to plug it to your own NLP model
- Use BERT as a pre-trained model and then fine tune it to get the most out of it
- Explore the Github project from the Google research team to get the tools we need
- Get models available on Tensorflow Hub, the platform where you can get already trained models
- Clean text data
- Create datasets for AI from those data
- Use Google Colab and Tensorflow 2.0 for your AI implementations
- Create customs layers and models in TF 2.0 for specific NLP tasks
Who Should Attend!
- AI amateurs that are eager to learn how NLP research has evolved those last years and how BERT is changing everything
- AI students that need to have a deeper knowledge about the most recent NLP techniques
- Business driven people that are eager to know how to optimize NLP solutions to leverage any text data
- Anyone who wants to start a new career specialized in NLP and get a strong knowledge of the state-of-the art algorithm in this field, adding efficient cases to their portfolio
TAKE THIS COURSE