The subject of contracts, contract formation, and contract interpretation occupies more than one year of training for young law students. This course provides, in simple, easy to understand language, everything a business person needs to know about contracts, contract formation, and contract interpretation as provided by an attorney with more than 45 years of experience.
What You Will Learn!
- Explore the elements needed to form a contract.
- Identify each and every term, condition or warranty in a contract you seek.
- Discover the limitations of the contract.
- Identify the parts of the contract that need rules of contract interpretation to understand.
- Recognize the duties each party to the contract owes to the other.
- Recognize each condition each party is required to fulfill.
- Identify each warranty made in the contract.
TAKE THIS COURSE