The primary objective of this Oracle 11g training course is to provide an introduction to the PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming.This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
What You Will Learn!
- Prepare your environment
- Work with Oracle database tools
- Understand and work with language features
- Work with the DECLARE clause
- Work with the BEGIN clause
- Work with the EXCEPTION clause
- Use explicit cursors
- Understand and use nested blocks
- Understand the difference between nested blocks and subprograms
Who Should Attend!
- Application designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Business users and non-technical senior end users
TAKE THIS COURSE