This Course is a continuation of Part 1 Course. If you haven't gone through Part 1 kindly visit here for Course 1 by Name "Develop Enterprise Web Apps using Neutrinos Platform Part 1" before proceeding with this course.
Neutrinos Platform is a Gartner Endorsed Multi Experience Enterprise Application Development Platform which allows developers to create web / mobile applications at the 50% of coding effort. The entire neutrinos platform course is divided into 3 parts.
In Part 1 Course developers learn
1. How to create enterprise grade web applications using easy & intuitive Drag & Drop UI to build full stack applications.
2. How to use the platforms integrated development environment to configure, and build full stack applications.
3. How to deploy Web applications to GCP or any other deployment environments
4. How to use Studio Components to build user interfaces
5. How to use build environments to configure development, production and staging builds
6. How to use Data Models
7. How to use Styles, Global Styling, In House Styling,
8. Best Practices to follow across all the capabilities of the platform
9. Capabilities of the Platform and Benefits
In Part 2 Course developers learn
1. How to build the web application developed for mobile using Cordova environment.
2. How to accelerate digital innovation at the speed of low code
3. How to use visual service modelling, solution accelerators with prebuilt components, single click deployment, by creating, iterating and launching applications in lesser times as compared to traditional methods.
4. How to build Client Side Services using visual modelling to connect front end to back end
In Part 3 Course developers learn
1. How to use the platform to Design & Build APIs using Server Service Designer
2. How to provided Identity Server Management for Authentication, Authorization for application users
3. How to Integrate Gmail, Active Directory, AWS and Azure Cloud environments
4. How to integrate easily with Rest APIs, Cloud, iBPM
5. How to use this application platform for easy service design, multi channel or multi platform app development and apt for multi-cloud
17TAKE THIS COURSE