Hypnosis for overcoming Wedding day nerves guided Hypnosis has been created to give you as close an experience to having a private Hypnosis session with me
If you are feeling nervous or anxious about getting married or your wedding day this is the course for you, because your wedding day should be one of the most exciting enjoyable experiences of your life.
So to make sure nothing gets in the way of you having one of the greatest experiences of your life you can use nature gift of hypnosis to program you thinking to focus on the fun and exciting new life you are enter into and sharing with the love of your life.
Also to make sure nothing makes you feel anxious I have added a bonus section with mp3 downloads that will teach you a easy to learn and apply technique called EFT that will help to eliminate any anxious feelings.
I have also added a hypnosis session in the bonus section to help you sleep deeply each night so that you will not feel any stress over your wedding due to lack of sleep.
What I will teach you in this hypnosis course
1. You will begin by creating an image in your mind of what you want so that you will know where you are going and what you want from your new life when you are married.
2. How hypnosis will work for you
3. learn how your mind and body work together with some fun but important lessons that will improve the results of this hypnotherapy session.
4. Learn how you naturally resist changes even changes that can be very good for you
5. Learn just how powerful words can be and their effect on you physically even if they are only self talk.
6. Learn who can and cannot be hypnotized
7. Learn how you can feel amazing any time you want to
8. Hypnotherapy Hypnosis For Wedding day nerves bonus section
1. Sleep Deeply Each Night Hypnosis
2. Being More Romantic Hypnosis
How to use and apply EFT in the bonus section an amazingly powerful technique that can eliminate any limiting bad feelings also
Anxiety relief with EFT Session
All Files and videos are downloadable for easier access
13TAKE THIS COURSE