The Data Sufficiency questions on the GMAT are cunning- an unusual term to apply to a question type, but one that fits! Never fear - honest practice wins over cunning every day of the week.
- Questions can be cunning - particularly so on the Data Sufficiency parts of the GMAT! The test-setters almost hope that you will commit the rookie error of trying to actually solve these questions.
- Rookie errors can cost you your dream of studying a top business school. If you actually set out to solve a data sufficiency problem, and find a specific solution, your score will sink, and so will your prospects of MBA glory.
- Honest practice beats cunning every day of the week - Just practice enough, and avoiding these rookie errors will become a part of 'muscle memory'. Honest practice is all it takes, honest.
- 50 high-quality Data Sufficiency problems, original, and prepared to span the range of such questions on the GMAT.
- 6 hours of step-by-step reasoning, so you can learn to think like the test-setters.
- Visual highlights so that you really get why alternatives are right or wrong.
What You Will Learn!
- Ace the Data sufficiency questions on the GMAT!
- Identify the common types of Data sufficiency questions on the GMAT, and know what techniques to apply
Who Should Attend!
- Yep! Anyone preparing to take the GMAT
- Yep! Anyone looking to level the playing field in the quantitative section
- Yep! Anyone that finds quant incredibly confusing, and would like simple, crisp explanations
TAKE THIS COURSE