This course, "God's Word, God's Work" gives a Biblical overview of missions and ministry. The course examines various Biblical texts to help the participant evaluate his or her own ministry against God's Word. The course utilizes Bible Stories from both the Old and New Testaments as the primary teaching method. The course is designed to allow the participant to go at his or her own pace. This course is designed to help those involved in ministry to evaluate their motives, methods and ministries against the background of the Bible. Those who want to develop a ministry or mission program that is Biblically based would benefit from this course.
What You Will Learn!
- Understand the Biblical basis and mandate for mission and ministry. This understand should be applied in all areas of Christian ministry; specifically in the area of cross-cultural missions.
- Evaluate one's motives, priorities, and actions in cross-cultural ministries. Students should apply this in an evaluation of one's current and future ministry endeavors.
- Revise one's missions engagements in light any understanding of scriptural principles and mandates.
- Implement a missions strategy that is firmly founded in Scripture.
- Incorporate Biblical principles in all missions strategies and actions.
Who Should Attend!
- The course will benefit church leaders who are planning mission and ministry programs in their local church.
- The course will benefit leaders of short term mission teams as they make preparations to minister cross culturally.
- This course is for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of what the Bible says about missions and ministry.
- The course will also benefit anyone who is interested in the use of Bible Storying as a teaching and learning tool.
TAKE THIS COURSE