This course teaches how to make a six piece skirt in simple, easy-to-understand way. This is a free tutorial I shared on different platforms. I hope you'll find it helpful too.
This FREE DIY tutorial teaches how to cut and sew a fully lined 6 piece skirt with an elastic waistband without using patterns.
- Learn what measurements you need to make this skirt.
- Understand the fundamentals of cutting a 6 piece skirt (how to calculate for each panel that makes up the 6 pieces)
- Learn how to fold, mark the fabric using your measurements, and cut your style.
- Learn how to install an elastic waistband.
What You Will Learn!
- Able to take your measurements for a 6 piece skirt
- Able to mark your fabric using the measurements you took
- Able to cut and sew a 6 piece elastic waist skirt
Who Should Attend!
- Beginners can take this course if they carefully follow the instruction.
- Also other levels that desire to learn to make a 6-piece skirt without patterns will benefit too.
TAKE THIS COURSE