Challah, magnificent Challah! This sweet bread is loved and enjoyed by millions the world over. In this course you will learn to bake three various types of Challah:
- Commercially yeasted Challah (A dessert Challah)
- Hybrid (a mix of yeasted and sourdough)
- Sourdough Challah
The formulas will also have variations using different ingredients and methods. The two methods are to mix with a dough mixer and to mix by hand.
The variations will contain different ingredients or dough formulas with changes for milk/non milk, butter/oil, sugar/honey, different egg washes and various toppings.
You will also see professional baker Andrew Meltzer as he demonstrates how to braid different styles of Challahs from one single braid all the way to seven braids and a six pointed star Challah!
Join me, learn to bake your own magnificent Challah and see why so many people love Challah!
What You Will Learn!
- Learn to bake various types of Challah, yeasted, hybrid and sourdough.
- Discover a special technique for making bread really soft.
- Watch a professional baker demonstrate many various braiding techniques.
- Make a sourdough Challah and find out how to handle the wild yeast in enriched dough.
- Bake up the most magnificent dessert Challah you've ever seen!
- Learn to make Challah with and without milk products.
- Use a mixer or mix dough by hand, both techniques are demonstrated.
- Be amazed at the many various ways of braiding and plaiting Challah.
- Enjoy several downloadable formulas/recipes and variations for Challah.
- Learn to braid a Challah from one strand all the way to seven strands!
Who Should Attend!
- Any baker who knows their way around a kitchen can bake magnificent Challah.
TAKE THIS COURSE