Ever wondered what the magic behind a TV commercial is? If so, this course is for you !
This course provides entry to intermediate level training in TV, and Digital Media. Instruction covers the following areas: Computer Multimedia Applications, Pre-Production, production and Post production, Distribution and Formats and Digital Audio Production. Students will use computers, video cameras, tripods, microphones, lights and industry software: Adobe Creative Cloud.
You can enroll in the course today and purchase the required software later as we don't start working with Adobe's creative software until section 5 of the course. Remember, you will not just learn how to produce a TV commercial, but you'll also be learning the techniques and work ethic that applies to practically any project related to video editing and motion graphics.
I look forward to seen you on the inside :)
What You Will Learn!
- Demonstrate basic computer and software operation terminology.
- Care in the handling of media production hardware and software.
- Knowledge of and concern of production values.
- Understand the underlying principles of technology.
- Safe production practices and equipment operation.
- Comprehend document paths, extensions and file formats.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer file management and organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic terminology, techniques, software and hardware related to computer graphics.
- Produce two-dimensional videos utilizing a variety of media applications.
- Operate video editing applications (Adobe Premiere CC).
- Import and export video and sound clips (Adobe Media Encoder).
- Approach video projects that illustrate a personal vision and aesthetic.
- Demonstrate originality and creativity.
- Develop visual style and design that is supportive of the content.
- Basic to intermediate terminology, techniques, software and hardware related to producing TV commercials.
- Basic to intermediate terminology, techniques, and software related to producing scripts and story boards for TV commercials.
- Develop a props lists.
- The ability to cast actors for TV commercials.
- Organizational skills and competency in sound recording.
- Understanding of producing quality video, audio and lighting of a TV commercial.
- Understand video formats.
- Understand video editing techniques, including transitions and motion graphics using keyframes.
- Optimize and export video to multiple formats.
- Upload their TV commercials to the internet.
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment and software.
- Thinking critically and solving problems effectively while creating TV commercials.
Who Should Attend!
- For beginner editors and hobbyists that want produce high quality TV advertisements.
- For entrepreneurs looking forward to learn more about "video production".
TAKE THIS COURSE