This course will assist you with making the most out of your child's first year by giving you some basic guidelines and milestones to measure against.
Your infant's first year will be an adventure that you will always remember. It will be loaded with grins and giggling, as well as tears and difficulties. A lot of what you learn will be by experimentation. No two infants are similar. Parenting is about affection, tolerance, and the speculating game. Regardless of what plans you make, your infant will make a choice on numerous things for you, essentially in view of his preferences, dislikes, and personality.
What You Will Learn!
- What to do during those first days at home, including the “blues” a new mother might be feeling.
- Getting your baby to sleep and whether or not it’s important to insist your baby sleep through the night.
- Using relaxing music to soothe your baby.
- What to feed your baby at each stage of development
- How much your baby should weigh.
- What to expect as your baby starts to roll over.
- "Baby Language" The types of noises that babies make.
- What to expect as your baby masters those motor skills.
- Having your baby socialize with other babies.
- What to expect when your baby is teething.
- All about vaccinations: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- What to do when your baby gets that first cold.
- Which toys are best for every stage of your baby’s first year.
- What games you can play with your baby to enhance his development.
Who Should Attend!
- Mothers , Fathers, Baby Sitters, Pregnant Women, First-Time Mom, Relatives, Friends, Family, Loved Ones
- Mindful Gift Givers - Makes a Great Gift To Your Special Loved One!
TAKE THIS COURSE