Options are just another investment vehicle that (hopefully) more-savvy investors can use and you must definitely be well familiar with before your exam day.
These practice exams will prepare you for the options part of the Series 7/SIE/Series 65 and other FINRA exams. You can view this course as realistic alternative to paying for hours of tutoring and allows you to pause, rewind, and/or repeat concepts as needed.
Number of questions Exam 1 : 30
Number of questions Exam 2 : 30
Number of questions Exam 3 : 30
- Listed options and their characteristics
- American-style and European-style
- Basic strategies (e.g., covered writing and hedging for equity, index, foreign currency and yield-based options)
- Advanced strategies (e.g., spreads, straddles, combinations, uncovered writing)
- Profit and loss calculations, break-even points, economics of positions
-Tax treatment of option transactions (equity, index, foreign currency, yield-based)
- Options delivery
- Options disclosure documents
0TAKE THIS COURSE