In this course, you will learn to use Mudbox's powerful painting tools to paint color, specular and bump maps on your models. You will learn the proper way to combine bump and normal maps for export into files that Maya can use to render. You will build shaders using Maya's Arnold renderer. Finally you will assemble your rendered frames in Adobe Premier Pro CC.
What You Will Learn!
- Use Mudbox’s paint tools to give color and texture to models
- Manipulate image masks to put color and texture exactly
- Apply color and textures to the model using stencils
- Properly create specular maps
- Combine bump maps with pre-existing normal maps
- Export maps as PNGs for applying in Maya
- Set up a rendering environment with lights
- Create clay, wireframe and textured versions using Arnolds’ aiStandardSurface and aiWireframe shaders
- Combine rendered frames into the movie you see here using Adobe Premier Pro CC
Who Should Attend!
- Anyone who wants to learn a different technique for detailed painting of objects in Mudbox
TAKE THIS COURSE