Paralegal Power Breaks are ideal for entry level to seasoned paralegals. These short information packed sessions provide a convenient and useful method for paralegals to learn new concepts, improve on various legal processes, and interact with other paralegals in different locations. They are provided in order to assist with paralegal career development. The sessions are short, concise, and packed with useful information and resources that can be immediately put to use.
The following topics are covered in these short information packed sessions:
- Office Politics
- Paralegal Career Advancement Tips
- Paralegal Skills Assessment
- Legal Research
- Legal Technology
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Trial Procedures
- Intellectual Property
- And More
What You Will Learn!
- In these sessions you will learn about various aspects of the paralegal career.
- Understand how the paralegal role has evolved since it was developed.
- Legal research principles and practice
- Intellectual property basics
- Civil litigation principles and practice for paralegals
- Legal technology programs
Who Should Attend!
- Paralegals at all levels will benefit from these short mini-classes.
TAKE THIS COURSE