*** In 2013 CBS Miami voted Crea8fotos (my company) as best photo class in South Florida***
Why take this course?
Are you a photo enthusiast who has just upgraded to a DSLR camera? Are you a mom or dad with a new family member; who wants to document your family life? Is photography a new hobby?
Are you using photography for your social media campaigns or for your business? Do you want to learn how to use your camera in the manual mode to get better photos?
If you have a DSLR camera and are wondering which button to press and what that dial does… This course is for you.
- Lets demystify the manual mode! You will learn step by step how to start a photo shoot using the manual mode.
- Learn about exposure and how to tweak the exposure.
- You will learn how to enhance a person or an object by using the shallow depth of field technique.
- You will learn how to create unique photos about movement: Learn how to control motion by doing panning, blurring and freezing motion.
- Change the mood and the environment will change too: You will learn how to use the white balance to add an atmosphere to your photos and to correct the color of light.
- Learn how to make your images more dynamic by using 3 different composition techniques.
- Upon completing the course you will create a photo portfolio.
How long is this course?
The videos will take a bit over 1 hour to watch. It will take longer to do the photography exercises. Watch the video and then duplicate what you see.
What will I get from this course?
- How to use the important features in the camera so that you can photograph in the manual mode with confidence.
- How to use color, lines and composition techniques to create unique compositions.
- How to create your own unique photo style.
- How to create a photography project.
What You Will Learn!
- How to master the camera, photo techniques and composition to make your photographs stand out
- How to de-clutter your backgrounds and how to create super sharp images
- How to create motion blur, freeze and panning motion in your photographs
- How to create your very own portfolio
- Have fun with the camera and take great photos!
Who Should Attend!
- Did you just get a DSLR camera and don't know what to do with it? This course is for you.
- Newbie photographers: Needing to understand a bit about how to use the camera features in the manual mode?
- Mom with a new camera? Do you want to learn about your camera and how to shoot in the manual mode?
- Hobbyists and travel photographers who want to learn how to shoot in the manual mode and how to create more dynamic compositions: This is a good course for you.
- Do you work with Social media marketing? If you need to use a camera for you work: Learn how to use the camera in the manual mode to create better photographs.
- Fashion blogger needing to master the camera to take great shots for work.
TAKE THIS COURSE