This course will take you from your very first line of Python code to creating advanced Addons with all that fluidity we expect of a professional. This is a detailed, Artist-friendly guide to understanding and using Blender’s Python API.
We will start with how a programming language works, what are different programming languages available, and when to use what. Then we will dive deeper into Python programming and start using it in Blender.
In the latter part, I'll introduce you to Blender's API and we will create some simple tools in Blender to understand how blender works internally. When you're done with this course, you'll be able to write software for yourself, your team, or even your studio, making you the fastest artist around and invaluable to your employers.
Looking forward to seeing you on the course!
What You Will Learn!
- You will get a clear picture of how blender works internally and how you can use python in blender to create useful tools and addons
- When you're done with this course, you'll be able to write software, addons and tools for yourself, your team, or even your studio, making you the fastest artist around and invaluable to your employers.
- Understand how blender is structured and it works internally
- You'll learn skills that will help you work faster by automating repetitive tasks.
- This can also add great value to you on the job market and help you move up the ladder faster.
- Learn the essentials skills necessary for a studio entry-mid level technical director.
Who Should Attend!
- This is an Artist Friendly Course for developing Addons and Tools for blender using Python. Any one who is interested in expanding their knowledge about bender and willing to create awesome Addons for blender can take this course
- 3D artists with an interest in programming or with programming experience regardless of programming experience.
- Programmers with an interest in data science, game development, procedural generation, and open-source programming as well as programmers of all types with a need to generate precise 3D models.
TAKE THIS COURSE