** 21000+ Students in our course ** - 12.5+ hours content of ethical hacking
- This Cyber Security Training will immerse the students into an
interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack
and secure their own systems.
- The lab intensive environment
gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the
current essential security systems.
- This course is a Complete Course of Ethical Hacking and Pentesting .
Social Proofs -
- Students loved this course – 50+ Students have rated this course with 4 or 5 start ratings -
- 1. Osazeme Usen says “The author has depth in the
subject he is tutoring. He explained in detail how to get going.
Practicals are included using Kali Linux. This is impressive :)”
- 2. Rahul Chakrabarty says “The lessons are good and to the point.The concepts are clearly understandable and explained well.”
- 3. Hargun Singh says“Awesome content and nice presentation.”
- Students will also learn about nmap ,metasploit and other kali linux tools. When
a student leaves this intensive class they will have hands on
understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking and Security in
Offensive Way . Enroll Now !!!!!
Sunil K. Gupta
Web Security Specialist
What You Will Learn!
- • You will become a professional ethical hacker by learning all the required essentials of ethical hacking
- • You will have a complete understanding of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Techniques and Concepts
- • The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical hands-on experience
- • Study material as PDF file is also provided inside the course which you can download it and keep handy to refer as and when required
- • You will be confident to take Job interviews related to Cyber Security Industry
- 100 detailed videos about ethical hacking & computer security
- Learn about the different fields of ethical hacking
- Install Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system
- Learn linux basics
- Learn Network Penetration Testing
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user
- Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames ad passwords using SQL injections
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website
- Find all subdomains associated with a website
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf's ...etc.
- Create undetectable backdoors
- Gain control over computer systems using fake updates
- Exploit buffer over flows and code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Set up a lab environment to practice hacking
- Know what is hacking, ethical hacking and diffirent types of hackers
Who Should Attend!
- • This course has been prepared for those who want to learn Ethical Hacking Basics and Advanced Techniques
- • Cyber Security Professionals, Web Developer, Admins can take this course
- • Even fresher college students who are aspired to learn and take a bit more efforts to understand and develop there career in Ethical Hacking can take this course.
TAKE THIS COURSE