Learn to Play the Guitar
In this course we will be teaching beginner and intermediate players how to discover their own sound.
You'll be learning to play chords horizontally down the neck of the guitar
How to use a capo to expand that to other keys
How to hold a guitar
How to develop relative pitch
By the end of this guitar course, my goal is that you'll have discovered your own sound and know how to write your own melodies.
What You Will Learn!
- speak the music language: notes > chords > progressions > sections > songs > sets
- develop relative pitch using the "NG" humming technique
- use the Nashville Number System to play by ear and write songs
- make original pentatonic and diatonic melodies and harmonies
- play horizontal chord shapes with proper relaxed posture
- understand cut capo techniques to transpose and sound like a pro
- discover your own sound
Who Should Attend!
- guitar players who want to learn relative pitch
- singers who want to connect their voice with guitar
- songwriters who want to learn chord harmony theory
TAKE THIS COURSE