As an International Bestselling Author and Writing and Publishing Coach, one of the questions I'm asked most is this: I've published my ebook(s) on Amazon KDP...but now what?
The questions that are then asked are as follows:
- How do I know how many books I've sold?
- How do I know what my author and sales rankings are on Amazon?
- How do readers find out about my books on Amazon and elsewhere?
- How do I find out what my royalties are and when will I be paid?
- Does Amazon provide any promotion tools and if so, what are they and how do I use them?
This course will answer every single one of these questions for you PLUS give you a fantastic set of Cheat Sheets to use and always have at your fingertips whenever you need them.
In addition, you'll also learn exciting, cutting edge ways to partner with your fellow Amazon Authors to build your readership to the levels of your dreams.
As I like to say: Nothing Beats Writers Helping Writers Reach Readers
And that's exactly what I'm going to show you how to do as well as how to measure the progress of your efforts.
This class consists of 5 modules (right around 111 minutes of instruction) and a collection of downloadable and printable PDFs so the information is right there for you long after you've successfully completed the class.
Here's what you'll be able to do once you're finished:
- Access Your Amazon KDP Dashboard
- Find Your Month-to-Date Sales Across All Amazon Marketplaces (Domestic & International)
- See Your Amazon Sales from a Historical View
- Preview Your Amazon Royalties and Payments
- Locate Your Book's Sales Rankings on Amazon
- Access Your Amazon Author Page
- Add Your Bio and Author Photo to Your Amazon Author Page
- Add Your Blog Feeds, Videos & Events to Your Amazon Author Page
- Claim Your Books for Your Amazon Author Page
- Discover the Additional Sales Information Available thru Amazon Author Central
- Check Your Sales & Author Ranks on Amazon Author Central
- Schedule An Amazon Free Book Promotion
- Publicize Your Free Book Promotion Using Facebook Reader Groups
- Write Your Free Book Promotion Social Media Post
- Join Facebook Reader Groups that Put Your Book in Front of Millions of Readers
- Track Your Book Promotion's Progress
- Partner with Other Amazon Authors to Build Your Readership Together
What are the requirements?
Login to your Amazon KDP Account
Login to your Amazon Author Central Account
Be a self-published Amazon KDP Author with at least one book published
What is the target audience?
- First-time Amazon KDP Authors Who are New to the Sales and Promotion Tools Amazon Provides
- Amazon KDP Authors with Multiple Books Who Want to Analyze Their Sales and Use Amazon Tools to Build Their Readership to New Levels
- Writers Considering Using Amazon KDP to Self-Publish
What You Will Learn!
- At the end of the course, students will be able to track their ebook sales around the world using Amazon KDP's Sales Reporting Tools
- At the end of the course, students will have setup their Amazon Author Page and be able to use its tools to connect with readers
- At the end of the course, students will be able to run promotions for their books using Amazon KDP's Promote and Advertising Tools, growing their readership globally
Who Should Attend!
- Anyone who wants to track their ebook sales on Amazon KDP
- Anyone who wants to use Amazon tools to build readership for their books
TAKE THIS COURSE