In this course titled 'Hypnosis - Eliminate Ulcers With Self Hypnosis' By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn -
What Are Ulcers?
- 1.Causes of Ulcers: Stress ulcers are acute lesions caused by trauma, burns, major surgery and central nervous system disease.
- 1) Aspirin
- 2) Anti-inflammatory drugs
- 3) Steroids
- 4) Food allergies
- 5) Worry
- 6) Stress
- 7) Anxiety
- 2.How Self Hypnosis Can Help Eliminate Ulcers?
- 1) Self hypnosis helps you to relax and calm down
- 2) Self hypnosis helps maintain positive attitude
Self hypnosis treats stress, anxiety, nervousness and depression successfully
It is for those who are suffering from ulcers in their body and are unable to get rid of the problems mentally and physically.
It is ideal for everyone who want to heal their general health and improve their mental health
This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 8 lectures in English including bonuses.
This course contains-
Lecture2:Remove Myths About Self Hypnosis
Lecture3:Conscious Mind Vs Subconscious Mind
Lecture4:How To Enter Into The State Of Self Hypnosis
Lecture5:How To Master Self Hypnosis To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
Lecture6:Guided Visualization Exercise: To Eliminate Ulcers
Lecture 8:Bonus Exercise - Affirmations For Depression, Stress, Insomnia And Negativity
What You Will Learn!
- By the end of the course you will understand the reasons behind ulcers and will learn how to eliminate it
- You will be able to eliminate upcers with the powerful techniques of self hypnosis, visualization, imagery and affirmations
- You will be able to reduce stress, depression , insomnia and negativity using powerful self hypnosis and affirmations
- You will be able to relax instantly using self hypnosis techniques
Who Should Attend!
- This course is a must for those who are facing problems because of ulcers and are unable to reduce the pain mentally and physically
- This course is also very useful for people who are suffering from negative thoughts, lack of sleep , depression and stress
- Age group 18 and Above
TAKE THIS COURSE