This course delves into the fundamentals of After Effects. Students will go through the process from scratch learning key terminology and industry-standard techniques. Students will be challenged by understanding the process of creating a composition, key-framing, using the various tools and effects present in the program, and finally, exporting using After Effects and Media Encoder. In just under two hours, students will also be introduced to Rotoscoping, puppeteering, 3D, and the other features present in After Effects. They will also have gained a solid grasp of the formal devices discussed in the course.
What You Will Learn!
- Understand the basic interface of Adobe After Effects CC
- How to import footage and organize their composition
- Get a glimpse of the entire post-production process in regards to After Effects
- Use the different tools and features inside of Adobe After Effects CC
- Explore the various effects that the program has to offer such as Rotoscoping, Puppeteering, and working in 3D space
- How to export using After Effects and Media Encoder
- Explore the basics of Camera Tracking
Who Should Attend!
- Filmmakers (Beginners or Professionals)
- University Students
- Communication Arts or Film/TV Students or enthusiasts
- Anyone curious about learning Film-making and Post Production
- Anyone interested in understanding Adobe After Effects
- Anyone interested in Visual Effects
TAKE THIS COURSE