The Control of Hazardous Energy Training course describes the features and implementation of OSHA’s Control of Hazardous Energy standard (29 CFR 1910.147). The material is intended for all “affected workers” and provides the essential information for “authorized workers” to safely perform work on both electrical and non-electrical (moving/rotating, hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical, or thermal) energy sources.
Upon completing this online course, you will be able to:
- Identify the main types of hazardous energy and recognize which ones apply to you.
- Describe the purpose of a lockout / tagout program.
- Define the responsibilities of the individuals that are affected by a lockout / tagout program.
- Apply methods and procedures involved in an effective lockout / tagout program.
What You Will Learn!
- The student will definitively be able to identify hazardous energy and protect themselves and others while working around it.
Who Should Attend!
- New employees, current worker's needing refresher course, and supervisory roles.
TAKE THIS COURSE