The Plan and Manage Communications (PMI - PMP) is course 19 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Regardless of the nature of your project, you're a bridge builder. That's your job as a project manager. To build bridges between all of the stakeholders, both inside and outside your company.
And communication is how you do it. It's what you'll use to keep everyone informed, engaged, and all pulling in the same direction. In this course, you'll learn how to create a communications management plan. And then how to manage the flow of information in accordance with the plan.
1. Project Communications Overview
2. Inputs to Plan Communications Management
3. Communication Requirements Analysis
4. Communication Channels
5. Communication Models
6. Communication Methods and Technologies
7. Outputs of Plan Communications Management
8. Inputs to Manage Communications
9. Tools and Techniques of Manage Communications
10. Outputs of Manage Communications
11. Exercise: Plan and Manage Project Communications
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
What You Will Learn!
- Identify guidelines for planning an appropriate approach to project communications management
- Identify the inputs to the Plan Communications Management process
- Identify the types of information that will help you when performing a communication requirements analysis
- Calculate the potential number of communication channels for a project, given the number of stakeholders involved
- Identify elements of communication models
- Recognize the factors to consider when planning communication technologies
- Recognize examples of information contained in a communications management plan
- Identify the inputs to the Manage Communications process
- Identify the tools and techniques of the Manage Communications process
- Recognize examples of outputs of the Manage Communications process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Communications Management and Manage Communications processes
Who Should Attend!
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
TAKE THIS COURSE