The Four Essential Productivity Courses
There are certain topics that can help any white collar business professional be more productive, from the entry-level admin to the corporate CEO.
- Email Management – Email is a necessary tool in today’s business environment, which means that the stress of an overwhelmed and disorganized email system is now a universal problem. A good Email Management course can give employees the skills they need to turn their email from a stressful chore to a productive tool.
- Organizing Files – The “Paperless Office” may or may not ever be a reality for your office, but in today’s work environments we deal with at least as many digital files as paper ones. How do employees know where to save their work, and how to name their electronic files, especially when cloud computing gives us more choices than ever? A good course on Organizing Files is the first step in making sure everyone in your company is using a consistent and safe system for saving and searching for all those documents and spreadsheets.
- Staying Safe Online – Today’s cybercriminals know the easiest way to get into a company’s systems isn’t by hacking into the server – it’s by hacking the employees themselves. Phishing and other forms of social engineering have put every employee in the company on the front lines of cyber defense, so it’s critical to train your “troops”. A good cybersecurity course can teach your employees what to watch out for in emails, SMS messages, and websites so they know how to stay safe online.
- Time Management – Always a perennial favorite, Time Management courses are more important than ever as companies look to continually improve their productivity.
What You Will Learn!
- Identify their Priorities
- Identify Time Wasters and discuss how Batching can improve productivity
- List six rules to help name files appropriately
- Identify the different uses for file names and folder structure in searching and browsing
- Describe the five step sorting process for managing emails
- Describe some of the risks to yourself and your employers from modern cyber attacks
- Describe how to verify if updates from Windows, Java, Flash, and Adobe Reader are legitimate
Who Should Attend!
- Anyone looking to improve their productivity.
TAKE THIS COURSE