Turn your love of aviation into a rewarding, profitable, and fun career!
Airports can be interesting and rewarding places to work.
There are many opportunities available for you to pursue, and not only as a pilot.
The air industry is a large employer that offers many different types of jobs and careers.
Help lead flight into the future with a career in aviation!
What You Will Learn!
- Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of customer|passenger services.
- Learn about customer|passenger and baggage check-in and boarding procedures.
- Improve your customer service skills to increase customers loyalty and sales performance.
- Obtain the skills you need in order to get successfully hired by the lead companies in the aviation industry.
- Aviation General, Codes and Abbreviations, Airline Terminology, Travel Documentation, Baggage Handling.
- Knowledge of the Customer | Passenger Service Agent role, duties coupled with Aviation terminology and procedures.
Who Should Attend!
- Are you working as Check-In Agent, Ticketing/Sales Agent or at the airport infrastructure and have to deal with customers | passengers on a daily routine?
- Do you want your chance to place your best foot forward and really wow your potential employer?
- Do you care for your professional development which can help you advance in your career in aviation?
- Do you want to join the thrilling aviation world and have your input in making people smile?
- If you answered "YES" to even one of the above questions, then this is the right place for you to start!
TAKE THIS COURSE