This is a comprehensive course of Research Methodology which covers all the topic of research for Social Sciences starting from the selection of topic to the Report Writing ,research design to the application of statistical measures. This course is going to help a lot in conducting all kinds of research and then writing a compelling thesis and dissertation. All the students no matter whether they belong to graduate or post graduate classes will benefit from this course.
What You Will Learn!
- Learn how to select your topic of research.
- Learn how to identify the variables of interest.
- How to write research questions, objectives and rationale of research.
- Learn how to write a comprehensive literature review.
- How to establish a relationship between the variables of interest and formulate valuable hypotheses.
- Learn how to choose suitable sample for your research.
- How to choose appropriate Research Design and data collection technique.
- How to choose the befitting statistical technique for data analysis.
- How to make a compelling research proposal and Research report.
TAKE THIS COURSE