Microsoft Excel 2016 Complete Course
This Microsoft Excel course was recorded with the latest version of Excel 2016 to ensure it is up to date with all the latest features and enhancements. However it works great with 2010 and 2013 versions.
Enroll now to get over 9 hours and over 70 lessons of professional training!
Enroll now to go from a beginner in Excel to an Intermediate user ready to tackle most day to day work in Excel. Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular spreadsheet and business productivity tools in the world. I will be your guide using my 15 years experience as an instructional designer to quickly bring you up to speed on Excel saving you months and even years of frustration.
Stop struggling through your daily tasks at work or wishing you had the skills to advance. Now you can quickly and easily go from beginner to intermediate step-by-step with clear video lessons and easy to use practice files designed just for this course.
When you have finished this course you will be able to perform the most popular Excel functions and features and have the confidence to take on new challenges, responsibilities and opportunities. Here are a few of the highly sought after skills you will acquire in Excel:
- Create attractive and effective spreadsheets
- Sort and format large sets of data
- Create and format tables quickly
- Master useful functions like SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, and many others
- Create dynamic Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Automate your tasks with Macros
- Secure workbooks and worksheets
- Use conditional formatting to highlight data
Enroll now and take the next step in making a real difference in your career and income potential. You are only a few clicks away from your new future!
What You Will Learn!
- Move around efficiently in Excel
- Understand how to use the Excel interface and Ribbon
- Effectively use the Status Bar
- Use the many help features in Excel
- Enter data quickly and effeciently
- Create formulas and use built-in functions
- Calculate dates and times
- Quickly format text, numbers, percentages, and currency
- Create conditional formatting such as data bars and highlighted text based on rules
- Create and format tables easily
- Create slicers to quickly filter table data
- Create and format shapes, images, and SmartArt to enhance your data
- Quickly "best fit" columns and rows
- Easily shift, insert, and move any data in rows or columns
- Use a wide rang of tools to prpare data for looking professional when printed
- Create insightful charts and control every aspect of layout and detail
- Freeze rows and or columns for better views of worksheet data
- View multiple worksheets or multiple workbooks ata the same time
- Moving, copying, grouping, and formating worksheets and worksheet tabs
- Undertand how to use the powerful IF, Vlookup and other Power Functions
- Use security and Sharing features
- Sort any column and sort multiple items at the same time
- Automatically insert subtotal data
- Filter out any item or data
- Quickly find and replace data
- Split data such and City, State, Zip between columns for better sorting
- Remove duplicate data easily
- Create drop down "pick lists"
- Use validation tools to only accept specific data in specified cells
- Create pivot table with ease
- Create pivot charts and change them quickly
- Use dozens of Excel hacks, short cuts, tricks, and tips!
TAKE THIS COURSE